Hailey’s Peek-a-Boo Tee
Sizes S, M, L, 1x, 2x and 3x
This lightweight tee is worked in two panels that are seamed together. Hailey’s Peekaboo Tee will look great in any season; pair over a long sleeve shirt, short sleeve tee or tank top.
SKILL LEVEL: Easy +
S, M, L, 1x, 2x, 3x
TO FIT : Bust 32-34 (36-38, 40-42, 44-46, 48-50, 52-54)”
Bust 35 (39, 43, 48, 53, 57)”
Length 22 ¼ (23, 24 ¼, 25 ¼, 26, 27 ¼)”
Knit Picks “Galileo” (50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo, 131 yards/50 grams, per skein) – 5 (6, 7, 9, 11, 13) skeins or approx (600) 750, 900, 1100, 1400, 1700 yards of sport weight yarn (with at least 50% bamboo – see notes) in your choice of color
Crochet hook size H-I (5mm) or size to obtain correct gauge
4 removable stitch markers
Blocking board/ blocking pins
GAUGE – pre blocking
DC- 19sts and 12 rows = 5” (12.5cm)
GAUGE – post blocking
17sts and 10 rows = 5” (12.5 cm)
- Ch3 does not count as the first dc- unless otherwise noted.
- Ch2 does not count as the first hdc.
- Sides labeled as when worn (RS will always be facing out)
- This garment is designed using a 50% Merino Wool/ 50% Bamboo blend. Due to the nature of the bamboo, the height gauge will grow tremendously when blocking (approx. 1” every 12 rows). The width gauge does not change as much (approx. ½” every 15sts).
- Schematic is based on post blocking measurements. If you are using different fiber content you will need to make sure your post blocking measurements match what is notated in the pattern/ refer to schematic for finished sizes.
- Do not remove st markers unless otherwise noted
hdc – half double crochet, st(s) – stitch(es), sp(s) – space(s), dc – double crochet, ws – wrong side, rs – right side
Fdc- foundation double crochet: Chain 4 (counts as first foundation chain and dc). Yarn over and insert hook in 4th chain from hook. *Yarn over and pull up loop (3 loops on hook), yarn over and pull through 1 loop creating a chain st, (this is an important step but easy to forget). Yarn over again and pull through first two loops on hook (two loops remaining). Yarn over again and pull through last two loops on hook. This completes the second fdc (remember your ch4 counted as the first fdc). To stitch the next fdc, yarn over and insert the hook into the chain made in the 2nd fdc and repeat from *
Vst- V Stitch: 1dc. Ch3. 1dc in same st
Click HERE to purchase this pattern on Ravelry