This dress is super sweet for any little girl. Paired with the Lacy Clover Bonnet, this dress would make a darling baby gift or outfit for your own little one. Pair with a coordinating diaper cover and add appliques to personalize even more.
- Red Heart Yarn Anne Geddes Baby
- Tapestry needle
- E, F & G hook
20 sts x 16 rows = 4 inches in hdc
ch(s) – chain(s); sc – single crochet; hdc – half double crochet; dc – double crochet; st(s) – stitch(es); cl – cluster; sh – shell; hk – hook; Fhdc – foundation half double crochet; hdc inc – half double crochet increase; v-st – v stitch; beg cl – beginning cluster; sp(s) – space(s); yo – yarn over; lp(s) – loop(s); sl st – slip stitch
- Shell: In indicated st or ch sp, 6 dc
- Cluster: *yo, insert hk in indicated st, pull up a lp, yo and pull through 2 lps on hk* 4 times, yo and pull through all lps on hk
- Beginning cluster: ch 2, *yo, in hk in indicated st, pull up a lp, yo and pull through 2 lps on hk* 3 times, yo and pull through all lps on hk
- V stitch: (hdc, ch 1, hdc) in indicated st or sp
- Foundation half double crochet (Fhdc): Ch 2, yo, insert hk in first ch and pull up a lp, yo and pull through 1 lp on hk (ch made), yo and pull through 3 lps on hk, first Fhdc made. *Yo, insert hk into ch made, pull up a lp, yo and pull through 1 lp on hk (ch made), yo and pull through 3 lps on hk, next Fhdc made. Repeat from * for desired number of sts
- Beginning chain doesn’t count as stitch.
- Recommended retail pricing is $20-25. This is to help protect the market and the integrity of the pattern: however, you can always charge whatever you feel is fair.
- All joins are made with a sl st to first st of round unless otherwise indicated.
Click HERE to continue on to this pattern on the Creative Threads by Leah blog.
Leah is the owner of Creative Threads by Leah. She has been crocheting for more than 20 years. Her favorite things to design are girls’ and women’s accessories and clothes. You can find Leah on Facebook, Ravelry, and on her blog.