Autumn Breeze Ear Warmer/Headband
Fall is on its way! To celebrate, make the Autumn Breeze Ear Warmer/Headband! It’s that perfect combination of warm and cozy but still light and airy, perfect for those breezy autumn days. The pattern works up quickly and looks beautiful- make it in a bunch of colors to match your whole wardrobe!
- Red Heart Soft
- 2 Colors of WW yarn
- G hook
- Tapestry needle for sewing in ends
- Tape measure
Child (19″); Adult (21″)
As worked in pattern: R2-6 x 12 st (2 “leaves”) = 2.5”; 9 FHdc= 2 in.
ch – chain; sl sl – slip stitch; sc – single crochet; dc – double crochet; FHDC – Foundation Half Double Crochet
- Puff Stitch – yarn over, insert hook into stitch, yarn over, pull up loop, repeat 2 more times (7 loops on hook). Yarn over, pull through all but one. Yarn over, pull through last two.
- PuffTog- Yarn over, insert hook into puff stitch, pull up loop, yarn over, insert hook into space between puffs, pull up loop, yarn over, insert hook into next puff st, pull up loop (7 loops on hook). Yarn over and pull through 6 loops. Yarn over and pull through last 2 loops.
- Pattern is written for child size (adult size in parentheses)
- Sizes measure: child (19”); adult (21”)
- Pattern is worked in the round
Click HERE to continue on to this pattern on the Laura Mae’s Crochet blog.
I’ve been crocheting for about 7 years and love to make just about everything! I think stuffed animals are my favorites, mostly because I love to see the look on my boys’ faces when I show them my latest creation. My three boys are my inspiration for many of my patterns. I love to create new patterns, try new stitches and learn new techniques. Crochet is my favorite hobby because there is always something new to learn or do!