Windmill Square Fat Bottom Bag
This pattern uses the Windmill Afghan Square in a fun and trendy way. This bag could be used as a purse for everyday use or as a market or beach bag.
This pattern was designed by Sonya Blackstone from Blackstone Designs, exclusively for Cre8tion Crochet
- This post may contain affiliate links
© 2015 Sonya Blackstone Do not sell, share, or modify this pattern. You may sell items you make with this pattern. This pattern, as with all Blackstone Designs/Sonya Blackstone patterns, are not for educational use without written permission from the designer. Online users please link to me when sharing your creations. All rights reserved.
Loops & Threads Impeccable
4 – 1” buttons
Purse measures 14” w x 10.5” h
2 rounds = 1”
Ch(s) – chain(s), sl st – slip stitch, dc – double crochet, fpdc – front post double crochet, fptr – front post treble crochet, fp – front post, st(es) – stitches, sc – single crochet, fpsc – front post single crochet, fphdc – front post half double crochet
Vst– V Stitch
1dc. Ch3. 1dc
2dc. Ch3. 2dc
- All FP (front post) stitches in the pattern are completed the same as a regular stitch, except that instead of inserting the hook in the two top loops, you will insert the hook around the post (from previous round) from front to back
- Be mindful of the stitches called for in pattern, as they change within each round. Stitches used for “X” stitches are longer than the stitches used for the rest of the round.
- Be mindful of when color changes are made, please make sure you make the changes where specified in pattern, they are not made when you join round.
- Ch3 counts as first dc
- Squares will be sewn together corner to corner; diamond shape.
Click HERE to continue on to this pattern on the
Blackstone Designs blog.
|Sonya Blackstone is the owner of Blackstone Designs. She has been crocheting for 15 years. Her favorite things to design are clothing and accessories. You can find her on Facebook, Ravelry, and on her blog.|