Twisted Treasures Boot Cuffs
This lovely boot cuff pattern is brought to you by Creative Threads by Leah. They feature a stitch that she just loves. Aren’t they cute?
- This post may contain affiliate links
Knit Picks Mighty Stitch (#4 weight) – 3 colors, I used Fairytale, Conch and Marina
Size 7 (4.5mm) hook, 4 ½-inch buttons, tapestry needle
SIZE(S) – based on calf circumference
Adult small – 12-13”
Adult medium – 14-15”
Adult large – 16-17”
16 sts x 8 rows in dc = 4 inches
ch(s) – chain(s), sc – single crochet, dc – double crochet, tr – treble crochet, sl st – slip stitch, st(s) – stitch(es), RS – right side, yo – yarn over, lp(s) – loop(s), lp st – loop stitch
Loop stitch: (yo, insert hk in next st and pull up a lp to dc height) 4 times, yo and pull through 8 lps on hk, yo and pull through remaining 2 loops.
Bobble: Ch 2, 5 sc in 2nd ch from hk, sl st to first sc
- Worked flat and buttoned
- Pattern is written for smallest size with changes in parentheses
- Turning chs do not count as sts unless otherwise noted
- Written for 3 colors but can be done with more or less.
- Recommended retail pricing per pair: $20-$35. This recommendation is made in an effort to protect other sellers and promote a fair market; however, I do realize that individual local markets vary.
Click HERE to continue on to this pattern on the
Creative Threads by Leah blog.
|Leah is the owner of Creative Threads by Leah. She has been crocheting for more than 20 years. Her favorite things to design are girls’ and women’s accessories and clothes. You can find Leah on Facebook, Ravelry, and on her blog.|