The free crochet pattern for the Carnival Polka Wristers make the perfect short afternoon project! Great for the fairies, little Diva dressers , the eclectic soul, and elves in your world alike! You can also find a matching hat, legwarmers, slippers, and more!
- This post may contain affiliate links
Bernat Blanket Yarn (Rated a Super Bulky 6) in each color you would like in your wristers. Each glove will use 40 yards or 3.2 ounces
Size K/10.5 – 6.5mm Crochet Hook such as a SICK ‘LIL MONKEYS Bubble Hook
One size fits Large Child to Average Adult
3 Puff Stitches & 10 DC x 6 rows – 5″ x 5″
CH- chain(s), SC – single crochet, SL ST – slip stitch(s), , DC – double crochet, ST – stitch(es), TR – treble crochet
PUFF ST – Work 4 TR leaving the last loop on your hook each time, yarn over and pull final loop through all 5 loops on hook
- Do not count CH 2 as a ST
- Work 1st ST in same ST as CH2
- Join to the top of the 1st ST worked.
- SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND DO A GAUGE SWATCH!. This pattern is hooked VERY tightly, your wristers will turn out WAY too large if you do not have proper gauge, if you need to try it with a J hook instead.
Click HERE to view the complete pattern on the Sick ‘Lil Monkeys blog