One Skein Wonder Neck Warmer Cowl
This one skein cowl /neck warmer is made using only one skein of yarn, making it quick and easy. It is also made in rows and then seamed in a tubular fashion. Allowing for the neck warmer to gather close to your neck for superior warmth. There’s no fussing with getting it to sit right, as it just drapes comfortably at the base of your neck.
- This post may contain affiliate links
Red Heart Stellar, #6 Super Bulky, 90 yds. Samples shown in colors: Quark and Star.
Notions: Needles for weaving in ends
Finished measurement, approximately 16″ x 11″ when seamed together
1dc row = 1 ¼”; 4dc stitches = 2 ¼”
Ch – chain; st(s) – stitch(es); sk – skip; sp(s) – space(s); sc – single crochet; dc – double crochet;
- Chains at the beginning of each row will count as stitches.
- Always place your last dc in 3rd chain of turning chain, which will be referred to as “last st” in directions.
- You can make your neck warmer longer or shorter if you’d like; just make your last row ending with a row 3 or row 5.
- This pattern is worked in rows not rounds. You will bring your sides together and seam it together to create a tubed neck warmer.
Click HERE to continue to the full pattern on the Same DiNamics blog
Dianne is the owner of Same DiNamics Crochet. The name Same DiNamics is very special to her. It came about at a time where she needed something in her life. She started blogging by doing book reviews, which she still does. Dianne re-discovered crocheting about 3 years ago, she added ‘Crochet’ to her blog name for easy recognition. She has not let the hook down ever since. Her goal in crocheting is to learn as much as she can and do amazing things. She is following the journey that has been set before her. You can find Diane on Ravelry, her blog or facebook.
Check out all other contributor patterns by Same DiNamics Crochet