Have you ever heard of AllFreeCrochet? It is a great pattern database and you can even sign up to get daily crochet inspiration delivered straight to your inbox. Anytime I need to find a tried and true pattern, I head on over to www.allfreecrochet.com and search what they have. I have discovered some truly amazing patterns, all from really awesome crochet designers.
Check out these 10 amazing cardigan patterns from AllFreeCrochet!
1) Kram Cardigan by KT and the Squid- this one comes in seven adult sizes and is sure to please
2) Hope Cardi also by KT and the Squid- this one comes in girls sizes 4/6 and would make any little girl happy
3) Heartbeat Baby Cardigan by My Hobby is Crochet- this adorable baby sweater comes in size 6-9 months
4) Cascading Kimono by Mama in a Stitch- I love this flowy cardigan, such easy construction. Available in sizes small, medium and large
5) Overcast Sweater by Be a Crafter- this sweater, available in size large, is full of gorgeous texture
6) Totally Warm Crochet Jacket by Linda Dean for Red Heart Yarns- this stylish design comes in 5 sizes
7) Go Anywhere Short Sleeved Cardigan by Lorna Miser for Yarnspirations- short sleeves are sure to please with this great cardigan in 6 sizes
8) My Favorite Cardigan by Pattern Paradise- NEW pattern, available in 3 sizes
9) Pretty Me Chunky Sweater by Jenny and Teddy- this lovely sweater uses bulky weight yarn for a fast work up and big impact
10) Chunky Belted Cardigan by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts- there are 8 sizes available for this fun pattern
I hope you enjoy these great free cardigan patterns available on AllFreeCrochet. You can also find nearly 100 free patterns designed by me on AFC, including the Simple Toddler Cardigan and this Super Fast Baby Cardigan.
Sign up for the Cre8tion Crochet weekly newsletter for more free crochet pattern inspiration. When you sign up you will also get a promo code to get one of my premium patterns for free. If sweaters are your thing, you may want to snag the Keep Me Warm Cardi.
Lorene Eppolite is the designer behind Cre8tion Crochet. She has been designing since October 2012. She loves to create fun and easy crochet accessories and garments. She strives to make her designs to be achievable for any skill level. Just because it is easy, doesn’t mean it can’t be beautiful. Lorene was named one of the Top Ten Designers by The Yarn Box in 2012 and by AllFreeCrochet in 2013, 2014 and 2015. Most recently Lorene has become the Creative Director for Furls Crochet. Follow Lorene on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter. You can also subscribe to the Cre8tion Crochet Weekly Newsletter for weekly free patterns, discounts on paid patterns, reviews and giveaways and business tips.