Welcome to the first part of the Mystery CAL. You can find more info on the Ravelry Group here.
In this first part, you will find all the necessary information you need to create your very own Mystery project
Red Heart with Love approximately 100 yards each color or any other worsted weight will do.
Teen/Women’s Small: 19-21”
Adult Women’s Large: 22-24”
4 FPdc rows = 2”; 8 sts including 4FPdc and 4dc = 2”
Rnd(s) – round(s); rep – repeat(s); ch(s) – chain(s); st(s) – stitch(es); sc – single crochet; hdc – half double
crochet; dc – double crochet; FPdc – front post double crochet; BLO – back loop only
- CH3 and CH1 at the beginning of each round do NOT count as a stitch.
- Join to the top of stitch with a Sl st, skipping over the CH3 or CH1.
- Stripe however you desire. Make this hat yours.
- Do your color changes when joining rounds.
- If you can’t do a magic circle/ring, CH5, join with a Sl st and proceed with pattern.
- To make hat longer, add an additional row to the body of your hat. This will be an additional round 8 for hat size 19-21”, or an additional round 9 for hat size 22-24”