Sugar-Coated Crochet Patterns and Delicious Summer Sweet Treat Recipes
We just made it past the Summer Solstice and it is hot, hot, hot! I don’t know about you, but I’ve been looking for some adorable summer crochet patterns, as well as some sweet recipes for summer fun – that’s why the Summer 2021 issue of Crochet Foundry Magazine is the best thing right now! Not only does it contain the 9 best summer crochet patterns, but it also has 9 sugary-sweet summer recipes. Use promo code cc20 to get 20% off.
Enter to Win a FREE copy of the Summer issue below!
The Summer issue of Crochet Foundry features 8 size-inclusive crochet garment patterns and one bonus accessory!
- The Gum Drop Pullover by Michelle Moore
- The Lollipop Summer Cardigan and the Boho Pineapple Wrap by Briana Kepner
- The Nonpareils Summer Tank by Lorene Eppolite (that’s me!)
- The Vanilla Frosted Skirt by Pamela Stark
- The Coconut Cupcake Cover Up by April Gopwani
- The Vanilla Dreamboat Top by Crystal Bucholz
- The Perfect Parfait Tank Top by Ashlea Konecny
- The Flounce Top by Liliana Buce
Crochet Foundry is also available to purchase as a year subscription. The subscription includes the Summer issue as well as the upcoming Fall 2021, Winter 2021 and Spring 2022 issues. Don’t forget to use promo code cc20 to save 20%.
Whether you purchase the single Summer issue or the yearly subscription you will also get three companion guides that complement each issue…
If the winner has already purchased their copy of Crochet Foundry Summer 2021, they will be reimbursed for their $12 purchase price.