Oh my! What a year! What a year! 2018 came in with a bang and left its mark on all of us. Things at Cre8tion Crochet have been busy, productive and filled with great accomplishments. The best thing about 2018 at Cre8tion Crochet has been you, the amazing and wonderful Cre8tion Crochet’ers. You all made the year amazing and worthwhile, and for that, I thank you!
As such, I have decided to compile a quick pattern collection of the Top 10 Free Crochet Patterns of 2018 that you have all chosen, in one way or another, to be the top 10 2018 patterns. Your interest in these patterns has made them the most popular FREE patterns at Cre8tion Crochet.
- You Are My Sunshine is a perfect and adorable lovey for any baby, including your rainbow baby. This lovey is small, colorful and can be a comforting lovey.
2. Create a gorgeous and eye-catching afghan with this beautiful Metamorphosis Square. With the ability to change colors to create a unique blanket, you’ll have a gorgeous throw that will be a trendy home decor.
3. This Breezy Shell Tank is a cute and stylish summer garment. It’s easy and simple to make, making it a great pattern for venturing out into garment crocheting.
4. Add a striking and bold pop of color to your fashionable cowls with this simple and quick working Winter Waves Chevron Cowl.
5. This Mary’s Newsboy Hat is both stylish and trendy. It can also be made in a beanie style by omitting the brim.
6. Perfect and trendy, this Sleek and Skinny Ear Warmer works up quickly and will make a fantastic, last-minute accessory to have.
7. This lightweight and lofty infinity scarf works up super-fast. The Off Kilter Infinity Scarf has great visual appeal with its punch of off-centered lacy stitches.
8. Feel regal with this gorgeous Reign Shawl that’s perfect for those cool days where a simple and elegant shawl will work wonderfully.
9. This fun 12″ Crumpets and Tea Square has endless possibilities. There are so many different color combinations that would look amazing. Use this square as a pillow or to make an afghan.
10. This Oceanic Baby Blanket is super soft and cuddly; it would be great in any size but is especially perfect for that new baby.
What do you think of this amazing pattern collection? Let me know!
Join A Year in Crochet 2019 with THIS LINK and save $20
A Year in Crochet is a crochet membership like no other. Get a free hook from Furls Crochet, a project bag, an organizational binder and more! PLUS, a new exclusive pattern every month.