No Snag Ergo Hook Case Free Crochet Pattern
This is a very TIGHT gauge thread crochet pattern, made with the intent to prevent hooks from poking through the case. Great for reading glasses hooks and more, with or without a strap option!
- This pattern was designed by Kelli Wohlgemuth of SICK ‘LIL MONKEYS, exclusively for Cre8tion Crochet
- This post may contain affiliate links
Aunt Lydia’s Fashion Crochet Thread #3
Size C/2.75MM crochet hook or hook needed to obtain gauge
Finished case is 6″ with a 2″ closure flap. Circumference is about 3″
32 st x 32 rows = 4″ x 4″
CH – chain, SC – single crochet, SL ST – slip stitch, FLO – front loop only, REP – repeat
- Do not count CH 1 as a ST.
- Work 1st ST in same ST as CH 1.
- When Join is indicated, join to the top of the 1st ST worked.
Click HERE to view the complete pattern on the Sick ‘Lil Monkeys blog
Kelli Wohlgemuth is the owner of SICK ‘LIL MONKEYS. She has been crocheting for 24 years. Her favorite things to design are items for little girls to play with or wear, patterns that allow you to incorporate graphs, and sometimes women’s fashion items. She also carries a line of ergonomically comfortable polymer clay crochet hooks. You can find her on Facebook and Ravelry. Also check out their Ergonomic Pearl Bubble Crochet Hooks on Etsy.